Exterior Painting by All Los Angeles Painting Company, Inc.
Factors To Consider When Planning Your Exterior Painting
Questions To Consider Include The Following:
- Are you painting for structural preservation or aesthetics?
- How much do you want to spend on your exterior?
- Are there repairs that need to be made prior to or in conjunction with the painting project?
- What condition is your paint in? Is the paint sound? Is it peeling? Is the paint chalking?
- How will you make the most of your house's architecture?
- How will you use colors to properly highlight architectural features?
- What do you like about your house?
- What impression do your want your home to make?
- What colors inspire you?
- Do you like bold or quiet colors?
- What is the surrounding neighborhood like?
- What materials on and around your house such as brick, roofing, concrete and landscaping need to be considered when picking your color scheme?
- How long do you want your paint job to last?
- Finalize your color scheme before starting to paint.